Our favourite style the ENGINEER is the essential hard working garment designed for childhood.
Inspired by my father and grandfathers RAF flight suits. The functional and hardwearing nature of this versatile one piece makes it perfect for outdoor adventures, home activities and everyday wear allowing freedom to:
Play, work, create, discover.
- Full zip front for ease and quick escapes
- Zip guard for protection
- Tunnel waistband with fully elasticated waist
- Two slanted side pockets
- One mitred back pockets
- Red bar tacks on pockets for reinforcement
- Branded "Monty" Antique brass nickel free zip puller
- Branded Antique brass button side fastening
- Red herringbone tape inside hem and sleeve cuffs for roll up and extended wear
- Branded "Monty" woven flag label at back pocket
- Twin needle stitching for durability
- Classic fit
- Straight leg
- Deep gusset to accommodate growth and nappies for smaller children
- Wide cuffs and leg cuffs to allow for rolling up hems
- 100% Cotton
- Quality = 3111 3 x1 Twill
- Weight = 300gsm
- Colour = Sulphur Navy
To achieve maximum longevity for the garment and ultimate consideration to the environment we recommend :
- Cool Machine wash at 30C
- Line dry, do not tumble dry
- Warm Iron
- Wash with like colours
- Fabric is pre shrunk but please be aware that due to natural fibres the garment maybe prone to further shrinkage approx 3-5%
RESALE VALUE AFTER WEAR (in good condition): £40-£45
Send back via our Loved take-back scheme to receive a credit voucher to spend in store with Monty & Co.
The Voucher will represent 50% of the original retail price. In this case £43-£45 making your investment in this garment only £43-45 for a handcrafted British made garment.