Loved Seafarer Smock Royal size 2/3 years
THIS IS A PRE LOVED GARMENT IT HAS BEEN WORN AND WASHED AND IS READY FOR A NEW HOME!
The condition of this garment is GRADED as A: very good condition, light used condition , no marks
An iconic original workwear overall, known for its adoption by many craftsmen, farmers, fisherman and artists.
The SEAFARER Smock has a loose fit and hardy twill construction allows it to protect from the elements. Its a perfect all season garment for a child's wardrobe which can be layered up with knitwear in colder months or an easy layering piece on a warm day. The Norfolk factory we are working with have been making Smocks or "Drill jumpers" as they were known for over 200 years.
- Wide boat neck opening
- Two large square patch pockets
- Red contrast bar tacks on pockets for reinforcement
- Red herringbone hanging loop on back collar
- Branded "Monty" woven flag label at front pocket
- Twin needle stitching for durability
- Loose Boxy fit
- Traditional wrist ending sleeves to allow hands-free to work/create
- Square hem
- 100% Cotton
- Quality = 3111 3x1 Twill/Drill
- Weight = 300gsm
- Colour = Royal Blue
To achieve maximum longevity for the garment and ultimate consideration to the environment we recommend :
- Cool Machine wash at 30C
- Line dry, do not tumble dry
- Cool Iron
- Fabric is pre shrunk but please be aware that due to natural fibres the garment maybe prone to further shrinkage approx 3-5%