The Harvest Bandana handcrafted by traditional Indian blockprint on 100% cotton in a classic simple Polka dot design and hand dyed to our own bespoke colours.
At Monty & Co. we are big fans of the bandana scarf which has served an important function for many generations, worn by all types of workers farmers, sailors, factory workers, cowboys and miners. An essential practical accessory to finish and style and outfit.
A hardworking, multitasking piece of cloth perfect for styling around the neck, keeping hair back, in pockets, around foreheads. It also serves the most important of childhood functions wiping noses, drying tears or a stylish bib.
This may be one your parents try to steal ;)
- Hand block printed
- Simple 1 colour polka dot print
- Approx 53cm x 53cm , 21 inches x 21 inches
- Hand Overdyed with non toxic direct dye
- Washed for softness
- Quality = 100% Indian Cotton
- Weight = approx 120gsm
- Colour = Olive and Indigo polka dot
- Hand-dyed, overdyed
CARE:To achieve maximum longevity for the garment and ultimate consideration to the environment we recommend :
- Hand wash or cool Machine wash at 30C
- Line dry, do not tumble dry
- Cool Iron on reverse
- Wash with similar colours
- Fabric is pre shrunk but please be aware that due to natural fibres the garment maybe prone to further shrinkage approx 3-5%
- Due to the hand dyed nature of this product there maybe natural inconsistencies in the visual colour appearance this is the charm of the hand processes.
- Block printing is a hand printing process so please note the Polka dot print is irregular and not uninformed.