Loved Camp Revere Shirt - 6-7 Years
THIS IS A PRE LOVED GARMENT IT HAS BEEN WORN AND WASHED AND IS READY FOR A NEW HOME!
The condition of this garment is GRADED as A: Excellent used condition
CAMP is inspired by 1930’ and 40's revere casual shirts, a simple modern minimal shirt. A great alternative to a t-shirt which also works well layered as an overshirt.
With a straight cut body and boxy straight hem, this is a shirt to be worn loose. Featuring an essential patch chest pocket, turned back short sleeves and a classic revere collar which is designed to sit open for a relaxed look.
- Revere open collar Shirt
- Button through shirt
- 1x Chest patch pocket
- Red bar tacks on hem vents for reinforcement
- 2 x button side vent fastening
- Vintage 1940's inspired buttons
- Turned back cuffed sleeves
- Branded "Monty" woven flag label at side seam
- Twin needle stitching for durability
- Classic boxy fit
- Short Sleeves
- Square hem
- Open revere collar
- Hem splits for ease
- Quality = 100% Turkish Cotton
- Weight = 180gsm
- Colour = Brick Gingham Check
To achieve maximum longevity for the garment and ultimate consideration to the environment we recommend :
- Hand wash or cool Machine wash at 30C
- Line dry, do not tumble dry
- Cool Iron on reverse
- Wash with similar colours
- Fabric is pre shrunk but please be aware that due to natural fibres the garment maybe prone to further shrinkage approx 3-5%
- THIS IS A PRELOVED GARMENT IT IS ALREADY BROKEN IN FROM WASHING AND WEAR. THEREFORE IT MAYBE A LITTLE SMALLER IN THE BODY SPEC FROM OUR SIZE GUIDE FOLLOWING WASHING.
Please note: All Loved garments are cleaned and laundered.