Loved Docker Overalls Conker - 6-7 Years
THIS IS A PRE LOVED GARMENT IT HAS BEEN WORN AND WASHED AND IS READY FOR A NEW HOME!
The condition of this garment is GRADED as A:
The DOCKER inspired by 1940's Norfolk fisherman.
An original workwear overall reinterpreted in heavy luxury soft cord. Featuring adjustable suspender straps this style is high waisted with a slightly wider leg creating a nostalgic silhouette with vintage charm.
- Fixed suspender back
- Adjustable straps with 2 x buttons for longer wear
- One mitred back pocket
- Navy bar tacks on pockets for reinforcement
- Navy contrast button holes and button thread
- 2 x button side vent fastening
- Vintage 1940's inspired buttons
- Navy herringbone tape inside hem cuff for rolled up hem and extended wear
- Branded "Monty" woven flag label at back pocket
- Twin needle stitching for durability
- Classic fit
- Wide leg
- High waisted
- Deep gusset to accommodate growth and nappies for smaller children
- Wide leg cuff to allow for rolling up hems
- 100% Cotton
- Quality = 8 whale Corduroy
- Weight = Heavyweight 345gsm
- Super Soft, warm and durable
- Colour = Conker
To achieve maximum longevity for the garment and ultimate consideration to the environment we recommend :
- Cool Machine wash at 30C
- Line dry, do not tumble dry
- Cool Iron on reverse
- Wash separately
- Fabric is pre shrunk but please be aware that due to natural fibres the garment maybe prone to further shrinkage approx 3-5%
- THIS IS A PRELOVED GARMENT IT IS ALREADY BROKEN IN FROM WASHING AND WEAR. THEREFORE IT MAYBE A LITTLE SMALLER IN THE BODY SPEC FROM OUR SIZE GUIDE FOLLOWING WASHING.
Please note: All Loved garments are cleaned and laundered.