Loved Docker Overalls Conker - 2-3 Years
THIS IS A PRE LOVED GARMENT IT HAS BEEN WORN AND WASHED AND IS READY FOR A NEW HOME!
The condition of this garment is GRADED as B: Very good worn condition fabric has faded with washing and wear.
The DOCKER inspired by 1940's Norfolk fisherman.
An original workwear overall reinterpreted in heavy luxury soft cord. Featuring adjustable suspender straps this style is high waisted with a slightly wider leg creating a nostalgic silhouette with vintage charm.
- Fixed suspender back
- Adjustable straps with 2 x buttons for longer wear
- One mitred back pocket
- Navy bar tacks on pockets for reinforcement
- Navy contrast button holes and button thread
- 2 x button side vent fastening
- Vintage 1940's inspired buttons
- Navy herringbone tape inside hem cuff for rolled up hem and extended wear
- Branded "Monty" woven flag label at back pocket
- Twin needle stitching for durability
- Classic fit
- Wide leg
- High waisted
- Deep gusset to accommodate growth and nappies for smaller children
- Wide leg cuff to allow for rolling up hems
- 100% Cotton
- Quality = 8 whale Corduroy
- Weight = Heavyweight 345gsm
- Super Soft, warm and durable
- Colour = Conker
To achieve maximum longevity for the garment and ultimate consideration to the environment we recommend :
- Cool Machine wash at 30C
- Line dry, do not tumble dry
- Cool Iron on reverse
- Wash separately
- Fabric is pre shrunk but please be aware that due to natural fibres the garment maybe prone to further shrinkage approx 3-5%
- THIS IS A PRELOVED GARMENT IT IS ALREADY BROKEN IN FROM WASHING AND WEAR. THEREFORE IT MAYBE A LITTLE SMALLER IN THE BODY SPEC FROM OUR SIZE GUIDE FOLLOWING WASHING.
Please note: All Loved garments are cleaned and laundered.