Loved Engineer Boilersuit Sulphur Navy 3-4 Years
THIS IS A PRE LOVED GARMENT IT HAS BEEN WORN AND WASHED AND IS READY FOR A NEW HOME!
The condition of this garment is GRADED as A: Excellent used condition
Inspired by my father and grandfathers RAF flight suits. The functional and hardwearing nature of this versatile one piece makes it perfect for outdoor adventures, home activities and everyday wear allowing freedom to:
Play, work, create, discover.
- Full zip front for ease and quick escapes
- Zip guard for protection
- Tunnel waistband with fully elasticated waist
- Two slanted side pockets
- One mitred back pockets
- Red bar tacks on pockets for reinforcement
- Branded "Monty" Antique brass nickel free zip puller
- Branded Antique brass button side fastening
- Red herringbone tape inside hem and sleeve cuffs for roll up and extended wear
- Branded "Monty" woven flag label at back pocket
- Twin needle stitching for durability
- Classic fit
- Straight leg
- Deep gusset to accommodate growth and nappies for smaller children
- Wide cuffs and leg cuffs to allow for rolling up hems
- 100% Cotton
- Quality = 3111 3 x1 Twill
- Weight = 300gsm
- Colour = Sulphur Navy
To achieve maximum longevity for the garment and ultimate consideration to the environment we recommend :
- Cool Machine wash at 30C
- Line dry, do not tumble dry
- Warm Iron
- Wash with like colours
- Fabric is pre shrunk but please be aware that due to natural fibres the garment maybe prone to further shrinkage approx 3-5%
- THIS IS A PRELOVED GARMENT IT IS ALREADY BROKEN IN FROM WASHING AND WEAR. THEREFORE IT MAYBE A LITTLE SMALLER IN THE BODY SPEC FROM OUR SIZE GUIDE FOLLOWING WASHING.
Please note: All Loved garments are cleaned and laundered.