LOVED: FIELD Navy Gingham Grandad Shirt 2/3 Years
THIS IS A PRE LOVED GARMENT IT HAS BEEN WORN AND WASHED AND IS READY FOR A NEW HOME!
The condition of this garment is GRADED as A: As new, in excellent condition, no stains or marks just light wear, fabric has softened in washing.
The FIELD inspired by hard wearing antique agricultural smocks and country workshirts.
A easy overhead band collar long sleeve grandad shirt reinterpreted with a deep smock style sleeve in a quality 100% pure European Linen fabrication. A versatile all season shirt perfect worn alone or ideal for layering.
- Grandad band collar
- Long sleeve Shirt
- Half placket, Overhead shirt
- Red bar tacks on hem vents for reinforcement
- Vintage 1940's inspired buttons
- One button curved cuff with single pleat
- Branded "Monty" woven flag label at side seam
- Twin needle stitching for durability
- Classic boxy square fit
- Deep armhole for ease
- Split square hem
- Quality = 100% European Linen
- Weight = 240gsm
- Colour = Navy and Ecru Gingham check
To achieve maximum longevity for the garment and ultimate consideration to the environment we recommend :
- Hand wash or cool Machine wash at 30C
- Line dry, do not tumble dry
- Cool Iron on reverse
- Wash with similar colours
- Fabric is pre shrunk but please be aware that due to natural fibres the garment maybe prone to further shrinkage approx 3-5%
- THIS IS A PRELOVED GARMENT IT IS ALREADY BROKEN IN FROM WASHING AND WEAR. THEREFORE IT MAYBE A LITTLE SMALLER IN THE BODY SPEC FROM OUR SIZE GUIDE FOLLOWING WASHING.
Please note: All Loved garments are cleaned and laundered.