Loved Foundry Jacket Indigo hickory stripe - 3-4 Years
THIS IS A PRE LOVED GARMENT IT HAS BEEN WORN AND WASHED AND IS READY FOR A NEW HOME!
The condition of this garment is GRADED as A: Excellent condition like new.
Pit to Pit (across chest from armpit to armpit) = 37.5 cm
Full garment length from top of collar to hem = 44 cm
Sleeve length = 32.1 cm
We searched high and low for a utility workwear jacket for children, we couldn't find one so we designed one The FOUNDRY!
Inspired by the classic workers chore jacket, constructed from 100% pure cotton quality canvas. Simple contemporary design with modern detailing and practical pockets for storing treasures tools and toys.
- Single breasted
- One piece collar
- Two front square deep patch pockets
- One spade chest pocket
- Red bar tacks on pockets for reinforcement
- 5 x button front fastening
- 1940's Utility inspired buttons in toffee, large enough for small fingers
- Hanging loop in Red herringbone on back collar
- Navy herringbone tape inside cuff for tidy rolled up sleeves
- Branded "Monty" woven flag label at pocket
- Twin needle stitching for durability
- Classic fit
- Single breasted
- Square hem
- Wide cuff to allow for rolling up sleeves
- 100% Cotton
- Quality = Denim
- Weight = 300 gsm
- Colour = Indigo Hickory Stripe
To achieve maximum longevity for the garment and ultimate consideration to the environment we recommend :
- Cool Machine wash at 30C
- Line dry, do not tumble dry
- Cool Iron
- Fabric is pre shrunk but please be aware that due to natural fibres the garment maybe prone to further shrinkage approx 3-5%.
- THIS IS A PRELOVED GARMENT IT IS ALREADY BROKEN IN FROM WASHING AND WEAR. THEREFORE IT MAYBE A LITTLE SMALLER IN THE BODY SPEC FROM OUR SIZE GUIDE FOLLOWING WASHING.
Please note: All Loved garments are cleaned and laundered.