Loved Foundry Jacket Olive Corduroy 1-2 Years
THIS IS A PRE LOVED GARMENT IT HAS BEEN WORN AND WASHED AND IS READY FOR A NEW HOME!
The condition of this garment is GRADED as A: Very Good condition slight fading from washing
Pit to Pit (across chess armpit to armpit) = 34cm
Garment length (from top of collar to hem) =36.5 cm
Sleeve length = 26.5 cm
We searched high and low for a utility workwear jacket for children, we couldn't find one so we designed one The FOUNDRY!
Inspired by the classic workers chore jacket, constructed from 100% pure cotton quality canvas. Simple contemporary design with modern detailing and practical pockets for storing treasures tools and toys.
- Single breasted
- One piece collar
- Two front square deep patch pockets
- One spade chest pocket
- Navy bar tacks on pockets for reinforcement
- 5 x button front fastening
- 1940's Utility inspired buttons in toffee, large enough for small fingers
- Hanging loop in navy herringbone on back collar
- Navy herringbone tape inside cuff for tidy rolled up sleeves
- Branded "Monty" woven flag label at pocket
- Twin needle stitching for durability
- Classic fit
- Single breasted
- Square hem
- Wide cuff to allow for rolling up sleeves
- Quality = 8 whale Corduroy
- Weight = Heavyweight 345gsm
- Super Soft, warm and durable
- Colour = Olive
To achieve maximum longevity for the garment and ultimate consideration to the environment we recommend :
- Cool Machine wash at 30C
- Line dry, do not tumble dry
- Cool Iron
- Fabric is pre shrunk but please be aware that due to natural fibres the garment maybe prone to further shrinkage approx 3-5%.
- THIS IS A PRELOVED GARMENT IT IS ALREADY BROKEN IN FROM WASHING AND WEAR. THEREFORE IT MAYBE A LITTLE SMALLER IN THE BODY SPEC FROM OUR SIZE GUIDE FOLLOWING WASHING.
Please note: All Loved garments are cleaned and laundered.