LOVED: FOUNDRY Light Navy Jacket Age 5/6 years
THIS IS A PRE LOVED GARMENT IT HAS BEEN WORN AND WASHED AND IS READY FOR A NEW HOME!
The condition of this garment is GRADED as A: Gently worn, in excellent condition, no stains or marks just light wear, fabric has softened in washing.
We searched high and low for a utility workwear jacket for children, we couldn't find one so we designed one The FOUNDRY!
Inspired by the classic worker's chore jacket, constructed from 100% pure cotton quality canvas. Simple contemporary design with modern detailing and practical pockets for storing treasures tools and toys.
- Single breasted
- One piece collar
- Two front square deep patch pockets
- One spade chest pocket
- Red bar tacks on pockets for reinforcement
- 5 x button front fastening
- 1940's vintage inspired buttons in toffee, large enough for small fingers
- Hanging loop in red herringbone on back collar
- Red herringbone tape inside cuff for tidy rolled up sleeves
- Branded "Monty" woven flag label at pocket
- Twin needle stitching for durability
- Classic fit
- Single breasted
- Square hem
- Wide cuff to allow for rolling up sleeves
- 100% Cotton Canvas
- Quality = Half Panama Canvas
- Weight = 309gsm
- Colour = Light Navy
To achieve maximum longevity for the garment and ultimate consideration to the environment we recommend :
- Cool Machine wash at 30C
- Line dry, do not tumble dry
- Cool Iron
- This fabric contains true Indigo dye which may migrate during washing or wear and will fade over time.
- Please wash seperately
- Fabric is pre shrunk but please be aware that due to natural fibres the garment maybe prone to further shrinkage approx 3-5%
- THIS IS A PRE LOVED GARMENT IT IS ALREADY BROKEN IN FROM WASHING AND MAYBE A LITTLE SMALLER IN BODY SPEC FROM OUR SIZE GUIDE FOLLOWING WASHING.
Please note: All Loved garments are cleaned and laundered.