LOVED: PORTER Khaki Bib & Brace Dungaree Age 7/8 years
THIS IS A PRE LOVED GARMENT IT HAS BEEN WORN AND WASHED AND IS READY FOR A NEW HOME!
The condition of this garment is GRADED as A: Gently worn, in excellent condition, no stains or marks just light wear, fabric has softened in washing.
PORTER is our classic unisex bib and brace dungaree its name inspired by the workwear of London dockland Deal porters.
A timeless childhood style, practical and versatile.
Porter has a High back and essential large front pockets and features branded antique brass hardware and adjustable straps for longer wear.
Designed for busy little workers, makers, creatives. We hope it becomes a firm favourite: A future family heirloom to treasure and pass down.
- High backed
- Front bib with pocket
- Two slanted side pockets
- Two mitred back pockets
- Navy bar tacks on pockets for reinforcement
- Antique brass nickel free hardware and fastenings with soft edges for comfort
- Branded Antique brass button side fastening
- Adjustable straps for longer wear
- Navy herringbone tape inside hem cuff for rolled up hem and extended wear
- Branded "Monty" woven flag label at back pocket
- Twin needle stitching for durability
- Fell flat seam at centre back for strong construction
- Classic fit
- Straight leg
- Deep gusset to accommodate growth and nappies for smaller children
- Wide cuff to allow for rolling up hems
- 100% Cotton
- Quality = Twill
- Weight = 275 gsm
- Colour = Khaki
To achieve maximum longevity for the garment and ultimate consideration to the environment we recommend :
- Cool Machine wash at 30C
- Line dry, do not tumble dry
- Cool Iron
- Fabric is pre shrunk but please be aware that due to natural fibres the garment maybe prone to further shrinkage approx 3-5%
- THIS IS A PRE LOVED GARMENT IT IS ALREADY BROKEN IN FROM WASHING AND MAYBE A LITTLE SMALLER IN BODY SPEC FROM OUR SIZE GUIDE FOLLOWING WASHING.