LOVED: Royal SEAFARER Smock Age 5/6 Years
THIS IS A PRE LOVED GARMENT IT HAS BEEN WORN AND WASHED AND IS READY FOR A NEW HOME!
The condition of this garment is GRADED as A: Gently worn, in excellent condition, no stains or marks just light wear, fabric has softened in washing.An iconic original workwear overall, known for its adoption by many craftsmen, farmers, fisherman and artists.
The SEAFARER Smock has a loose fit and hardy twill construction allows it to protect from the elements. Its a perfect all season garment for a child's wardrobe which can be layered up with knitwear in colder months or an easy layering piece on a warm day. The Norfolk factory we are working with have been making Smocks or "Drill jumpers" as they were known for over 200 years.
- Wide boat neck opening
- Two large square patch pockets
- Red contrast bar tacks on pockets for reinforcement
- Red herringbone hanging loop on back collar
- Branded "Monty" woven flag label at front pocket
- Twin needle stitching for durability
- Loose Boxy fit
- Traditional wrist ending sleeves to allow hands free to work/create
- Square hem
- 100% Cotton
- Quality = 3111 3x1 Twill/Drill
- Weight = 300gsm
- Colour = Royal Blue
To achieve maximum longevity for the garment and ultimate consideration to the environment we recommend :
- Cool Machine wash at 30C
- Line dry, do not tumble dry
- Cool Iron
- Fabric is pre shrunk but please be aware that due to natural fibres the garment maybe prone to further shrinkage approx 3-5%
- THIS IS A PRELOVED GARMENT IT IS ALREADY BROKEN IN FROM WASHING AND WEAR. THEREFORE IT MAYBE A LITTLE SMALLER IN THE BODY SPEC FROM OUR SIZE GUIDE FOLLOWING WASHING.