Loved Utility trouser Navy size 1/2 years
THIS IS A PRE LOVED GARMENT IT HAS BEEN WORN AND WASHED AND IS READY FOR A NEW HOME!
The condition of this garment is GRADED as A: Very good condition, light used condition , no marks
UTILITY is a functional easy wear versatile trouser inspired by 1950 military fatigue trousers and based on the Porter dungaree shilouette. It features 3 large Utility patch pockets and an essential adjustable elasticated waist to fit to size and adapt with growth.
Designed for busy little workers, makers, creatives. We hope it becomes a firm favourite: A future family heirloom to treasure and pass down.
- Loose, Straight leg
- Adjustable elasticated waistband with internal button fastening
- Comfortable no zip 1 button fly
- Two slanted side deep Utility pockets
- One back patch pocket
- Red bar tacks on pockets for reinforcement
- Red herringbone tape inside hem cuff for rolled up hem and extended wear
- Branded "Monty" woven flag label at back pocket
- Classic fit
- Straight slightly tapered leg
- Deep gusset to accommodate growth and nappies for smaller children
- Turn up cuff to allow for rolling up hems
- This style is quite generous in the leg length and waist so we advise choosing the correct size to the child’s age (see size chart) not sizing up.
- 100% Cotton
- Quality = 3111 3x1 Twill/Drill
- Weight = 300gsm
- Colour = Navy
To achieve maximum longevity for the garment and ultimate consideration to the environment we recommend :
- Cool Machine wash at 30C
- Line dry, do not tumble dry
- Cool Iron
- Fabric is pre shrunk but please be aware that due to natural fibres the garment maybe prone to further shrinkage approx 3-5%
- but please be aware that due to natural fibres the garment maybe prone to further shrinkage approx 3-5%
- THIS IS A PRELOVED GARMENT IT IS ALREADY BROKEN IN FROM WASHING AND WEAR. THEREFORE IT MAYBE A LITTLE SMALLER IN THE BODY SPEC FROM OUR SIZE GUIDE FOLLOWING WASHING.
Please note: All Loved garments are cleaned and laundered.