PORTER SHORT is our classic unisex bib and brace dungaree its name inspired by the workwear of London dockland Deal porters.
A timeless childhood style, practical and versatile.
Porter has a High back and essential large front pockets and features branded antique brass hardware and adjustable straps for longer wear.
Designed for busy little workers, makers, creatives. We hope it becomes a firm favourite: A future family heirloom to treasure and pass down.
- High backed
- Front bib with pocket
- Two slanted side pockets
- Two mitred back pockets
- Navy bar tacks on pockets for reinforcement
- Antique brass nickel free hardware and fastenings with soft edges for comfort
- Branded Antique brass button side fastening
- Adjustable straps for longer wear
- Navy herringbone tape inside hem cuff for rolled up hem and extended wear
- Branded "Monty" woven flag label at back pocket
- Twin needle stitching for durability
- Fell flat seam at centre back for strong construction
- Classic fit
- Straight leg
- Deep gusset to accommodate growth and nappies for smaller children
- Wide cuff to allow for rolling up hems
- Versatile styling, wear cuffed or down for a longer leg or to last longer.
- 100% Cotton
- Quality = 3111 3x1 Twill/Drill
- Weight = 300gsm
- Colour = Tan
To achieve maximum longevity for the garment and ultimate consideration to the environment we recommend :
- Cool Machine wash at 30C
- Line dry, do not tumble dry
- Cool Iron
- Fabric is pre shrunk but please be aware that due to natural fibres the garment maybe prone to further shrinkage approx 3-5%