We are looking for children to feature in our new website campaign!
Do you know a child or would your child love to feature in our latest campaign which we will be shooting in Yorkshire, on the 9th of November.
We are looking for 4 children aged 2 to 8 years to participate.
The photoshoot will take place in LEEDS on SATURDAY 9th NOVEMBER 2019. In collaboration with the talented photographer Tim Dunk @tim_dunk who has extensive experience in shooting families and children.
To enter please email us with the Header "Monty & Co. Model Call" to email@example.com with the child's full name, Age, Height, Shoe size. Please include 2/3 recent photographs including a headshot and a full-length shot
Applications close Sunday 3rd November successful applications will be notified by Tuesday 5th November. Please note we may not be able to respond to all applications depending on the interest of interest but we will try.
- High Res Image files of the child modeling from the day of shooting. Will be provided once final images have been released.
- As remuneration for the child’s time and participation in the shoot, each child will receive a £100 credit/gift card for Monty & Co clothing.
- Complimentary Lunch, drinks, and snacks will be provided throughout the day.
- Will need to travel to LEEDS for the photoshoot at their own expense.
- Parents, Guardians will be required to complete and sign a Model release form this gives your consent for the images to be used both in print and online. Photography usage - Images will be used commercially online and offline on the Monty & Co. website, printed promotional material, social media, and press.
- We be send through a full information sheet with location and timing details for the day of the shoot in good time. You will not be required all day just for a few hours.
The shoot will take place in an Indoor environment a parent or guardian will be required to be with the child throughout the shoot.
We are fully insured with comprehensive public liability insurance and professionally covered for the shoot.
Leave a comment