UTILITY is a functional easy wear versatile trouser inspired by 1950 military fatigue trousers and based on the Porter dungaree shilouette. It features 3 large Utility patch pockets and an essential adjustable elasticated waist to fit to size and adapt with growth.
Designed for busy little workers, makers, creatives. We hope it becomes a firm favourite: A future family heirloom to treasure and pass down.
- Loose, Straight leg
- Adjustable elasticated waistband with internal button fastening
- Comfortable no zip 1 button fly
- Two slanted side deep Utility pockets
- One back patch pocket
- Navy bar tacks on pockets for reinforcement
- Navy herringbone tape inside hem cuff for rolled up hem and extended wear
- Branded "Monty" woven flag label at back pocket
- Classic fit
- Straight slightly tapered leg
- Deep gusset to accommodate growth and nappies for smaller children
- Turn up cuff to allow for rolling up hems
- This style is quite generous in the leg length and waist so we advise choosing the correct size to the child’s age (see size chart) not sizing up.
- 100% Cotton
- Quality = 3111 3x1 Twill/Drill
- Weight = 300gsm
- Colour = Tan
To achieve maximum longevity for the garment and ultimate consideration to the environment we recommend :
- Cool Machine wash at 30C
- Line dry, do not tumble dry
- Cool Iron
- Fabric is pre shrunk but please be aware that due to natural fibres the garment maybe prone to further shrinkage approx 3-5%
RESALE VALUE AFTER WEAR (in good condition): £35-37
Send back via our Loved take-back scheme to receive a credit voucher to spend in store with Monty & Co.
The Voucher will represent 50% of the original retail price. In this case £35-£37 making your investment in this garment only £35-37 for a handcrafted British made garment.