THIS IS A PRE LOVED GARMENT IT HAS BEEN WORN AND WASHED AND IS READY FOR A NEW HOME!
The condition of this garment is GRADED as A: Very Good condition, fabric has faded slightly with washing and wear slight mark on front leg
Full garment length (Shoulder strap to hem) =77cm
Waist = 31cm
Inside leg = 37cm
PORTER is our classic unisex bib and brace dungaree its name inspired by the workwear of London dockland Deal porters.
A timeless childhood style, practical and versatile.
Porter High backed with essential large pockets and featuring branded antique brass hardware and adjustable straps for longer wear.
Designed for modern little workers, makers, creatives. We hope it becomes a firm favourite: A future family heirloom to treasure and pass down.
- High backed
- Front bib with pocket
- Two slanted side pockets
- Two mitred back pockets
- Navy bar tacks on pockets for reinforcement
- Antique brass hardware and fastenings with soft edges for comfort
- Branded Antique brass button side fastening
- Adjustable straps for longer wear
- Navy herringbone tape inside hem cuff for rolled up hem and extended wear
- Branded "Monty" woven flag label at back pocket
- Twin needle stitching for durability
- Fell flat seam at centre back for strong construction
- Classic fit
- Straight leg
- Deep gusset to accommodate growth and nappies for smaller children
- Wide cuff to allow for rolling up hems
- 100% Cotton
- Quality = 3x1 Twill
- Weight = 300 gsm
- Colour = TAN
To achieve maximum longevity for the garment and ultimate consideration to the environment we recommend :
- Cool Machine wash at 30C
- Line dry, do not tumble dry
- Cool Iron
- Fabric is pre shrunk but please be aware that due to natural fibres the garment maybe prone to further shrinkage approx 3-5%